1 ounce of Basil Microgreens.
This delicious bomb of flavor is an amazing substitute for regular basil! Goes great on a margarita pizza, in a pesto, in a sauce, or even on a sandwich or in an omelet. Micro basil has more nutrition than full grown basil, and is grown with no pesticides!
Stores in the fridge for 2 - 3 weeks.
Seeds from True Leaf Maket, grown with organic methods.
- Contains disease-fighting antioxidants
- Fights cancer
- Antibacterial Properties
- Antimicrobial Properties that fight viruses and infections
- Combats stress
- Fights depression
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports liver function and helps detoxify the body
- Helps alkalize the body and improves digestion
- Acts as a natural aphrodisiac
- Protects from diabetes and metabolic syndrome
Purple Micro Basil, "Opal"
This product is a 1 ounce bag of microgreens.
They are sold cut, unwashed, and packaged in a plastic bag or clamshell.
For best freshness, keep in your crisper. Try not to get a lot of moisture in the container. Each variety keeps for a different amount of time, see description for more details.
All of our microgreens are grown in Kewadin Michigan using smart and environmentally friendly agricultural practices, which includes not using any pesticides or harmful chemicals in our growing cycle. Though we are not certified we do use organic methods to grow all of our microgreens to get the best flavor and quality as possible.