2 ounces of our Mild Mixed Microgreens
This mix contains: broccoli, purple kohlrabi, and mammoth red rock cabbage. All of these varieties have shown to have more nutrients than their mature counterparts!
Stays fresh in the fridge for about 7 - 14 days.
Seeds are from True Leaf Market and are grown with organic methods.
- Rich in Protein
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Slows aging
- Promotes teeth and gum health
- Promotes bone health
- Prevents prematurely aging, irritated skin
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves eye health
- Detoxifies blood
- Protects Liver
- Balances pH level and regulates blood acidity
- Improves hormonal health and adrenal gland functioning
- Improves fertility
- Increases metabolism and better management of a healthy weight
- Promotes cognitive function, even into old age
- Improves Digestion; eliminates constipation, cramping, bloating
- Weight Loss
- Boosts Energy Level
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Prevents heart attacks and strokes
- Prevents Anemia
- Improves Bone Strength
- Eye Care; cataracts, macular degeneration
- helps control heart rate and blood pressure
- It helps the human body maintain healthy connective tissue, teeth, and gum.
- Detoxifies blood
- Helps remove toxins
- Provides relief from pain
- Promotes good eye health
- Beneficial for weight management
- Reduces the effects and presence of Alzheimer’s
- Helps keep bones healthy
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Controls blood pressure
- Good remedy for constipation
- Improves digestion
- Activates the healing process for wounds and damaged tissues
- Regulates the proper functioning of nervous system
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
Microlicious Mild Mix
This product is a 2 ounce bag of microgreens.
They are sold cut, unwashed, and packaged in a plastic bag or clamshell.
For best freshness, keep in your crisper. Try not to get a lot of moisture in the container. Each variety keeps for a different amount of time, see description for more details.
All of our microgreens are grown in Kewadin Michigan using smart and environmentally friendly agricultural practices, which includes not using any pesticides or harmful chemicals in our growing cycle. Though we are not certified we do use organic methods to grow all of our microgreens to get the best flavor and quality as possible.