1 ounce of Cilantro Microgreens.
These microgreens pack a punch, with a potent flavor and smell they are amazing on a taco or in a salsa.
Stays fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days.
Seeds from True Leaf Market and are 100% organic.
Cilantro is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. The vitamin K and calcium content of cilantro help to build strong bones, teeth, and hair. Cilantro is considered the “anti-diabetic” plant in some parts of Europe, and research shows that it helps to lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Rids the body of heavy metals
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Strong antioxidant properties
- Protects against damage of free radicals
- Lowers anxiety and improves sleep
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Settles digestive upset
- Protects against food poisoning
- Supports healthy menstrual function
- Prevents neurological inflammation
- Protects against colon cancer
- Soothes skin irritations
Micro Cilantro, 1 oz
This product is a 1 ounce bag of microgreens.
They are sold cut, unwashed, and packaged in a plastic bag or clamshell.
For best freshness, keep in your crisper. Try not to get a lot of moisture in the container. Each variety keeps for a different amount of time, see description for more details.
All of our microgreens are grown in Kewadin Michigan using smart and environmentally friendly agricultural practices, which includes not using any pesticides or harmful chemicals in our growing cycle. Though we are not certified we do use organic methods to grow all of our microgreens to get the best flavor and quality as possible.