Updated: Jan 1
This recipe is customizable for what you like the best and what you may have in your cupboard. After all, that is how cooking should be! This recipe is easy and simple, and you can make it again and again in so many different ways!
Ingredients for Sauce:
½ c Tamari
½ c broth
2 t sesame oil
2 t rice vinegar
2 T sriracha, add more to taste
garlic and fresh ginger
peppers, celery, any veggies desired
Microgreens: Pea Shoots, Radishes, or Mustard
1. Saute protein until cooked on all sides. While it's cooking, mix up the sauce.
2. Add the sauce to the pan and cook for a few minutes with the meat, then remove everything from the pan.
3. Saute the veggies, ginger, and garlic in oil until half done, then add half of the sauce and cook for a few minutes. Then add in the rest of the meat and sauce and cook altogether.
4. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until the veggies are done, and then add the nuts for the last 5 minutes.
5. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, quinoa, and microgreens!