Updated: Jan 1
These crackers are so easy, there is no excuse for buying crackers if you have an air fryer!! They are gluten and dairy free, and also happen to be vegan as well! I don't normally cook vegan but I do admit they have some very delicious recipes. These are so quick to make; prep is about 10 minutes and they cook for about 6-7 minutes in the air fryer.
I suggest using a rubber spatula so you can scrape all the dough out of the bowl easily.
1 cup blanched almond flour
2 Tablespoons ground flax
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon powder seasoning of choice
1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning
3 Tablespoons water
rolling pin or other tool to roll out the dough
1. Mix all ingredients except the water together until well combined.
2. Add the water and stir until a dough forms.
3. Use two pieces of parchment paper and a rolling pin to roll the dough out until it is 1/4 inch thick.
4. Using the pizza cutter/knife, cut the crackers to your desired size, I like them to be about 1 1/2 inches thick.
5. Take them off the parchment and lay them on the air fryer rack directly
6. Set on fry mode and cook for 7 minutes, then check and see if any are getting dark in color. Pull out when desired crispness is reached. They will get crisper after cooling so don't let them get too dark in color. Enjoy once they are cool enough to eat!
Enjoy these crackers and be careful, you may find they disappear much quicker than you thought they would!
You can find this soup in our recipe category with a bunch of other delicious recipes!